1. How does a school licence work?
One rep from the school should purchase a licence(s). Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive an email with a link and coupon code that can be shared with all the teachers in your school. Once teachers create a free account with their own email, they will gain access to all licensed programs.
2. How long do licences last?
Our programs run alongside the school calendar year from August 1 to July 31 of the following year. If you sign up midway through the year, access will remain available until July 31 the following year.
3. If I sign up as a teacher but then my school wants access, can I upgrade from a class to school licence?
Yes, no problem. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll upgrade your account.
4. Can I buy a Virtual Artist Visit on its own?
No. While you can buy it as an add-on to a virtual program and buy it at a later date, you cannot just buy a Virtual Artist Visit. If you’d like to book a livestream or in-person performance by one of our artists, please email email@example.com
5. How does a Virtual Artist Visit work for a class or a school?
Once you purchase this add-on, we’ll email you to figure out a mutually convenient time for you/your school and the artist. The artist will then send you an invitation to join their meeting on Teams, Zoom or Google Meet. Artists will answer any questions from students and may also share some of their artform live (i.e. a song on guitar or a dance)!
6. Can I cancel or get a refund?
Unfortunately, no due to the virtual nature of our programming, refunds are not possible. We offer many preview videos of the program so please feel free to watch before purchasing.
7. I’m an artist and would like to have my content on your site. How do I apply to be on your platform?
We love to see what artists are creating, so get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your content with us.
8. How do I book one of your artists to visit my class or school in-person?
Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll let you know if the artist is available and touring in your area.
9. If I’m from a School District, is there discounted pricing to purchase licences for the entire school district? How does this work?
Yes, we will work with you to determine a fair reduced price to give your entire school district access to any of our virtual programs. The price will be determined by the number of schools in your district and the school population who requires access. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Will new content be added throughout the year by your artists?
Every artist offers different virtual programs so this depends. Each artist will disclose what is included in the one-year licensing fee for their program.